Mind your manas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallery

Druid Raiding Talents Empty
Latest topics
» Geithner: U.S. Should Retain a Mortgage Backstop
Druid Raiding Talents EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:59 am by zxuans

» Who actually uses this
Druid Raiding Talents EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:59 pm by lurka

» Interface's
Druid Raiding Talents EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:48 am by Mystaken

» Ill start the train!
Druid Raiding Talents EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:29 am by Mystaken

» More pics of Gabriel! :)
Druid Raiding Talents EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:38 am by Admin

» Hall of shame!!!
Druid Raiding Talents EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:27 pm by Admin

» Jokes -Wow related or not
Druid Raiding Talents EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:26 pm by Admin

» Gallery full! :O
Druid Raiding Talents EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:22 pm by Admin

» Malygos first kill!
Druid Raiding Talents EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:13 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Druid Raiding Talents

Go down

Druid Raiding Talents Empty Druid Raiding Talents

Post by Syraith Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:09 pm

Small Druid Guide!

Restoration
When im healing i mainly spam Rejuvination, i prefer using Regrowth and Nourish (2.0sec) to heal mass hp over Healing Touch(3.0sec) because its a faster cast requires less mana and has a 25% additional chance to crit + your gear influenced crit chance. mine is usally around the 50% mark how ever if i require more of a heal i can consume the spells heal over time aspect using Swiftmend. [Glyph of Rebirth] Use: Players resurrected by Rebirth are returned to life with 100% health. is an important glyph to have and is especially handy if your using it to resurrect a tank. ,

I find i only use Healing Touch in conjunction with Natures Swiftness which allows me to cast any spell under (10.0sec) instantly.
The balance points i have spent for my restoration build increase healing by 5%(Genesis) crit chance on some spells by 4%(Nature's Majesty), mana reduction on some spells by 9%(Moonglow) and the duration of some Healing over time spells.(Nature's Splendor)

(TANK HEALING > Non Raid Healing < )
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#0VGcu0IZZfVcuizxbzAhs

Balance
When im booming with my moonkin i have plenty of mana regeneration because i have extra points in restoration ( intensity) - Allows 50% of your mana regeneration to continue while casting) and this should be enough alone.
(Balance of power) is implemented to maximize hit chance. Keep in mind that crit is important because that also contributes to your mana regeneration (2% of total mana when crit) and haste (Natures Grace)
(Improved Faerie Fire) Your Faerie Fire spell also increases the chance the target will be hit by spell attacks by 3% and increases the critical strike chance of your damage spells by 3% on targets afflicted by Faerie Fire. (improved insect swarm) will increase your damage with wraith by 3% and your critical strike chance with starfire by 3%.

Feral Dps

Mangle Shred Shred Rake Rip
Mangle Shred Shred Rake savage roar

(Feral Tank) - Comming Tomora some time

Last edited by Syraith on Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:13 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Highlights)
Syraith
Syraith

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Character sheet
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid
Quote: you have no new messages..

http://www.myspace.com/slyphiar

Back to top Go down